Firstly your question is so open ended that your not going to get great help

We handle the data but I'm unable to discuss what we do with it unfortunately

If you do know the basics of OSG I would recommend you first learn that before
proceeding (see the Quick start guide, you'll find a link on the OSG web site)

Then it demands on what you want to do with the SAR data, has it been cleaned ,
processed, do you want to use this an imagery or as DEM,
do you understand the SAR format, you will need to write an import tool to OSG
to ingest either as imagery and or some form of elevation data, break the data
in to manageable paging chunks etc..

There are many examples around they simply don't do it with SAR data just other
data so you could use those as a basis for your own code

Gordon
Product Manager 3d
Gordon Tomlinson
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com