sorry for my previous mail, I have make a wrong manipulation.
I have an application made with OSG, this app simulate a fligh's cockpit.
I need to add a radar view as SAR radar in the main view.
I thought use multi post process render with some shader effects.
I have a terrain that is loaded from ive files, and I want to use this to
compute the radar's view.
I never done somethink like radar view with OSG, and I need some help to
start to produce the effect that I want

I hope to have been the most clear as possible.

Ben