Hi Nico,

osgcamera -r Tetra.osg is failing due to issue with clean up of the
buffer object pool.  I have already tracked down a bug in the clean up
of the texture object pool, and found the same problem in the buffer
object pool and applied the same fix, but alas still the problem
persists so there must be other problems lurking in the clean up of
the buffer object code as well.

I'll keep plugging away at it today.

Robert.