Hi Dominic,

thanks for the interesting "links", but the habib tuturials are all for
direct x, right? And I don't see how I have to integrate with OSG (sorry for
the stupid questions, but I'm a beginer at all...).
Yes right. But he has good understanding to achieve kind of water surface.
You can grasp the understanding  and make yourself in GLSL.

I can't find the real worldz examples on the net, do you have the source?
Grab the GLSL book and look at Real Worldz section. There is not
comprehensive source code and example, there is only information to how you
can create water surface.

If you are very beginner, you need to learn "water mathematic"(which habib's
talked about enough in his site) and implementation by GLSL. I think you
have already known this is not trivial operation.

Regards.

Ümit Uzun