From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Simon
Hammett
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 4:25 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] freetype fonts on Windows...

On 23 February 2010 23:17, Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC
<shayne.tuel...@hill.af.mil> wrote:

        Mourad,

        Yes. We know the path setting is correct because we can use the
other plugin
        dlls that reside in the folder without any problems.

        Thanks for the input.

        -Shayne

FYI, my build of freetype-2.3.9 is just static libs, no dlls.
So my osg plugin is obv. using just those libs.

Been ages since I built it, so I forget the details:

but if you get desperate I can send you the solutions and vcproj files for
freetype & the osg freetype plugin.

Then again, I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything special to get it to work.
So you must be a muppet! ;)

--
http://www.ssTk.co.uk