From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Tomlinson,
Gordon
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 4:59 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] freetype fonts on Windows...

HI

Has the freetype library and its dependancies been build with the same
compiler, patches and re-distributables as your application and no
mixing of release or debug libs?  As in the past this has been the
problem for many

Also a goolgle or archive search should throw similar responses that
others have had with freetype

Gordon Tomlinson
Product Manager 3d Technology & Future Products
Overwatch(r)
An Operating Unit of Textron Systems