Hi,

I'm using osg v281. I downloaded the source and used CMake with the defaults
and compiled it in 64bit with visual studio 9. I have success running the
release version, but when I run in debug, I crash instantly, and the visual
studio output window indicates that it is having a problem when loading
ot11-openthreadsd.dll. I have used dependency walker to help me make sure that
all dlls load correctly. When I use dependency walker the release version of
ot11-openthreads.dll, everything passes without errors. When I use dependency
walker on the debug ot11-openthreadsd.dll, I get an error message like:

Error: The Side-by-Side configuration information for [path to
ot11-openthreadsd.dll] contains errors. The application has failed to start
because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

I tried checking in the project settings in the visual studio project that
cmake generated, nothing looks wrong to me there.

Is anybody having similar problems with debug in 64 bit windows?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Chad