Hi,

Thanks for responding.

I've kept looking into it, and now it actually appears that my problem is that
the 64 bit osgdb_freetype plugin won't compile for me with the default CMake
setup. I get about 20 linker errors on that one. And I've verified that that's
why I crash, i'm missing that dll. I tried going through CMake again,
everything with osgdb_freetype seems to be ok in CMake. Anybody else have this
problem? Anything I have to change in CMake or visual studio project settings
for that plugin? When I use the defaults from CMake to compile for 32 bit,
everything is successful.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Chad