Hi Robert,
What is the release schedule for OSG 3.0?

I would also love to showcase something based on OSG in Google IO
which is on May 19th. Can you think of an existing OSG demo that can
be ported to GLES 2.0? The motivation behind using Native Client
instead of WebGL is that in addition to rendering you have other stuff
like physics, terrain decoding, etc.

-Alok