All,

I have a question about LineSegmentIntersector. Does it always return all
intersections or does it have a feature that tells you whether or not you
got a hit or not? I have a need to use something for terrain masking from a
viewpoint to another location. In this case, all I want to know is if I hit
terrain or not. I don't care about where the hit is or how many hits there
are. It would certainly be more optimal to test for a single hit in this
case rather than computing ALL intersections along a line of sight.

Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Shayne