From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Tomlinson,
Gordon
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:37 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] LineSegmentIntersector...

In the past I would simply write my own 'LineSegementIntersector' to return
just a hit and simply use a node mask to just test against terrain nodes,
just subclass or make a copy of the current 'LineSegementIntersector' and
just later what it returns and data it collects etc

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3d Technology & Project Wyvern

OverwatchR

An Operating Unit of Textron Systems

"WARNING: Documents that can be viewed, printed or retrieved from this
E-Mail may contain technical data whose export is restricted by the Arms
Export Control Act (Title 22, U.S.C., Sec 2751, et seq,) or the Export
Administration Act of 1979, as amended, Title 50, U.S.C., App. 2401 et seq.
and which may not be exported, released or disclosed to non-U.S. persons
(i.e. persons who are not U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents
["green card" holders]) inside or outside the United States, without first
obtaining an export license.  Violations of these export laws are subject to
severe civil, criminal and administrative penalties."