Hi Don,

This is clearly a bug, could you try the  svn/trunk version of the OSG
to see if it's still present?  If so could you provide an .osg file
that reproduces the problem?

As a general note, BIND_PER_PRIMITIVE is bad for performance and
portability, it's there for convenience of backwards compatibility but
it's really not something I would recommend anyone using.

Robert.