Hi David,

I was just hoping (agenst hope) that someone had dealt with this before I -
since there are some planview's out there that i heard of that was done in OSG!

Well that doesn't mean no one has ever dealt with these issues, just that no one has ever contributed a camera manipulator that did it. They probably did what we did and what I would suggest you do: create a derived class of whatever camera manipulator you want, override the handle() method, check if the event type is a drag with the right mouse button pressed (or whatever other event you want to check for) and do the zoom then. In all other cases just call the base class handle() from your handle() method.

As I said, you'll need to pass the camera to your camera manipulator so it can call setProjectionMatrixAsOrtho with modified values at the appropriate time.

Hope this helps,

J-S