Its hit and miss if they work, I have them not even being able to
install on some hardware and they leave your machine in a real hosed
stated at that point when they fail the install.

To where they install but something's work fine on one machine/card
combo but no  another with the same combo, some machines you cannot run
full screen but only in a window etc..

Lost a lot of hours due do the 275 drivers

Gordon Tomlinson