Hi Sajjadul,

On 21 December 2011 01:43, Sajjadul Islam <dosto.wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I used to know that shadow mapping is view-dependent. You have
> ViewDependentShadowTechnique as a subclass of the shadow technique and in
> turn DebugShadowMap subclass of ViewDependentShadowTechnique.

The new ViewDependentShadowMap technique written by is me isn't
related to the older ViewDependentSadowTechnique/DebugShadowMap
collection of classes.

The new ViewDependentShadowMap class inherits directly from
ShadowTechnique.  I would not recommend getting too engrosed in the
old ViewDependentSadowTechnique related classes as they over
complicate things significantly.