On 02/23/2012 10:53 PM, John Simpson wrote:
Jason

I know it's possible if I dig into the windowing system for a specific
platform, but I was hoping to do it using an OSG cross-platfom method (see
first post).

I think you misunderstood me. What I meant was that OSG should be able to provide the ability to disable resizing in a cross-platform way (because all of the underlying platforms support it).

If it's not doing that properly, then something needs fixing. If you can create a simple example, like Robert suggested, I can try to help with the Linux and Windows implementations.

--"J"