On 05/09/2012 07:34 AM, Bob Slobodan wrote:
I finally figured out what was the problem with the camera. It was just that I
had really large coordinates (for example : 5100000, 5100000, 100). So I
finally subtsracted an offset (5100000, 5100000, 0) to all my points and the
manipulator now works just fine.

It also solved part of the selection problem. And now that I use a
PolytopeIntersector instead of a line segment intersector, I can select what I
want.

The last problem that I have now is to figured out how to make the point appear
in front of the lines and the lines in front of the surfaces.
Does anyone have a clue of how to do that ?

Hi, Bob,

Take a look at the osgscribe example. It shows how to use osg::PolygonOffset to show lines on top of surfaces. You can probably extend that to handle the points as well.

--"J"