OK, disregard everything I said about using osgscribe and Polygon Offset.
Having just read the link I posted myself, I realized that glPolygonOffset only
works for filled polygons and not lines or points.  Sorry for the misdirection.

Unfortunately, you'll have to come up with something a bit more clever for
those.  I don't have any suggestions off the top of my head, but the FAQ entry
does mention a couple of possibilities using the depth range or the stencil
buffer.

There might also be a vertex shader solution.