Hi Garret,

I have not worked on Lispsm for long time but description of your problem
may suggest that my method of obtaining main camera and its projection
matrix may not work as it used to or your setup uses unusual multi channel
master / slave configuration that was not tested so far. I am obtaining
main view camera in several places in the code using this construct:

_cv->getRenderStage()->getCamera()

you may check if its still returning the right camera by adding asserts
checking its projection matrix (getProjectionMatrixAsFrustum and check if
near/far/left/right/top/bottom values are correct).

One of the older problems with main camera was use of COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR
flag. You may try turning it off and see if it affects your results.

If above does not help, I will ask you to create simple applet to show your
problem and I may try to debug it in spare time.

Cheers,
Wojtek Lewandowski