Dear community,

I want to propose some design changes in osgQt, so it will support both
direct and indirect rendering (i.e. both directly to a screen-based context
as well to a bitmap which is painted on a widget).

These changes will make it possible to use advanced features also on remote
displays. I have an early draft design proposal, and it would be good to
discuss it with someone (preferably the one who wrote osgQt) before
proposing the changes to be merged into osgQt.

So, if anyone wants to speak up, write me an e-mail and we can take it from
there.

Sincerely,

Kristofer Tingdahl
--