One approach is to create a custom RenderBin. The cull pass collects
RenderLeaf objects and puts them into the bin. Each RenderLeaf contains a
single Drawable along with its modelview matrix, projection martix, and
state graph. You can tweak these properties at draw time, or even draw a
leaf multiple times (if you override the right functions in RenderBin).

I use custom RenderBins in a couple places in osgEarth - it's powerful once
you get the hang of it :)

Glenn Waldron / osgEarth.org / @glennwaldron

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Aurelien Albert <aurelien.alb...@alyotech.fr