Hi,

I didn't either find such a program being able to give a wrong number of mipmaps, I only said that it may exist... Maybe it is better if Wojciech explains us why he made this calculations. If we can indeed don't make it it is ok for me, but it does not change anything to the fact that the floor calculation is wrong on gcc under windows using math.h. And by the way, I checked, it is not the only place in OSG code where floor is used. So maybe it is still better to correct this behaviour. I just recompiled OSG on win xp, win7 and linux and in all cases no problems appeared by replacing math.h by cmath in include/osg/Math. However, I saw some other places where math.h has been included, maybe it will be necessary to change all math.h to cmath and not only the one in include/osg/Math.

Cheers,

Christian