Hi,

I'm very new to OpenScreneGraph and Linux and even Qt. I want to use
OpenSceneGraph with Qt embedded in imx6 platform. (operating system is kernel
3.0.35-arm) I don't know where to start.

I downloaded the source code of OpenSceneGraph. I compiled it as cross-compiler
in my ubuntu desktop, so compilation produced some folder:

/application
/bin
/CMakeFiles
/include
/lib
/packaging
/src

What should I do with those files? I guess that I have to copy some of them to
a Qt's directory and to embedded device. I don't want you to tell me everything
about that but I want just to get some hints about basic concept.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Mustafa