bbjorn wrote:
> Well, there is no need to if you do not desire. The only thing you need to
> do, is to point to the location of the source for each library you desire to
> build. Heck, you can even skip the CMake GUI and do everything using CMake
> command-line. Just supply the paths with using the -D flag and you are set.
> That way you can integrated my CMake scripts in your automated build scripts.
> Or you could just defined them as environment variables if that is more to
> you liking.

Yeah, I understood that after your first post. Tryed this evening and I got it
work, with some minor problems:

* Curl does not build. I pulled source from git, and I don't know if it is due
to change in Curl or something else, but your cmake file is configured to
include some sources which are not found in curl source. They are few
curl_ntlm.c, curl_ntlm_msgs.c, curl_sasl_gssapi.c, curl_sasl_ssapi.c and
http_negotiate_sspi. Anyway Curl comes with it's own cmake file which works
fine "out of the box", so I have opted to comment it out completely from your
top level cmake.

* Giflib failes due to missing strings.h included from "ported" getopt.h. I
have included dummy strings.h which just includes standard string.h.
* Is liFtiff oficially promoted to liff? :-)

Thanks for help!

ha det fint :)