Hi Valerian
Ok thanks.

One more question then if I can.

My grid is textured and has elevation, and my goal is to nicely draw the line
on my textured grid and make it follow the elevation. Resampling is what came
first to my mind.

There is also the osgSim::OverlayNode which seems to be useful too, but i would
to keep my line width constant for any camera angle.

So is the resampling a good option ? Is there any good technique I should try
or investigate ?
Projective texturing from the eye-point aka. eyespace texture coordinate generation comes to my mind [0]
You can either use the TexGen node or do it in the vertex shader.

Cheers
Sebastian

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projective_texture_mapping

Thanks !