Hi everybody,

I'm tyring to compile your tutorials on the wiki (can't send the links yet,
this is my second post). I'm having some strange "Segmentation faults" that
appear some times, disappear other times. I think it may be because these
examples are rather old (8~9 years).

I'm using the latest Code::Blocks (16.01) for Debian Jessie, with GNU GCC
Compiler.

Without clear instructions for Linux starters, I first downloaded the
OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0.zip. Then I unzipped it and tried to compile using
make/cmake. No success. Then I tried sudo apt-get install libopenscenegraph-dev
openscenegraph. Not sure if the first is in conflict with the second, or where
to find the proper libraries, includes, etc.

If you do a FREE, OPEN SOURCE project, I think you should have more Tutorials
other than Windows and Mac OS. I will post some broken links as long as I'm
allowed.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Rodrigo