Hello Trajce,

 The visitor class implementation is on my previous post on this thread. I took
that code from Gordon Tomlison's OSG Samples, and it works when is used
previous to the rendering as you can see on my initial post (other thread:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=75209#75209).

 As I said everything gets called when it should, but on runtime, the lines
wont change color. I you look at the code snippet of my main:

Code:
_lines = osgDB::readNodeFile("lines.dxf");
_topo->setDataVariance(osg::Object::DYNAMIC);
osg::Geode* geode = new osg::Geode;

_mViewer->addEventHandler(new ColorHandler);

ColorVisitor newColor;
newColor.setColor( 1.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f );
_lines->accept(newColor);
geode->addChild(_lines);
_mViewer->realize();

The color of the lines turns red on start. But then, when I try to change it to
another color on runetime, nothing happens.

Anyway, here is the visitor implementation (.cpp):

Code:
ColorVisitor::ColorVisitor():
osg::NodeVisitor(osg::NodeVisitor::TRAVERSE_ALL_CHILDREN)
{
    m_color.set(1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0);
    m_colorArrays = new osg::Vec4Array;
    m_colorArrays->push_back(m_color);
};

ColorVisitor::ColorVisitor(const osg::Vec4 &color):
osg::NodeVisitor(osg::NodeVisitor::TRAVERSE_ALL_CHILDREN)
{
    m_color = color;
    m_colorArrays = new osg::Vec4Array;
    m_colorArrays->push_back(m_color);

};

ColorVisitor::~ColorVisitor()
{
};

void ColorVisitor::apply(osg::Node &node) {
    // --------------------------------------------
    //
    //  Handle traversal of osg::Node node types
    //
    // --------------------------------------------
    traverse(node);
};

void ColorVisitor::apply(osg::Geode &geode) {
    // ------------------------------------------------
    //
    //  Handle traversal of osg::Geode node types
    //
    // ------------------------------------------------

    osg::StateSet *state = NULL;
    unsigned int    vertNum = 0;
    //
    //  We need to iterate through all the drawables check if
    //  the contain any geometry that we will need to process
    //

    unsigned int numGeoms = geode.getNumDrawables();

    for (unsigned int geodeIdx = 0; geodeIdx < numGeoms; geodeIdx++)
    {
        //
        // Use 'asGeometry' as its supposed to be faster than a dynamic_cast
        // every little saving counts
        //
        osg::Geometry *curGeom = geode.getDrawable(geodeIdx)->asGeometry();
        //
        // Only process if the drawable is geometry
        //
        if (curGeom)
        {
            osg::Vec4Array *colorArrays = dynamic_cast<osg::Vec4Array
*>(curGeom->getColorArray());
            if (colorArrays) {
                for (unsigned int i = 0; i < colorArrays->size(); i++)
                {
                    osg::Vec4 *color = &colorArrays->operator [](i);
                    //
                    // could also use *color = m_color
                    //
                    color->set(m_color._v[0], m_color._v[1], m_color._v[2],
m_color._v[3]);
                }

            }
            else
            {
                curGeom->setColorArray(m_colorArrays.get());
                curGeom->setColorBinding(osg::Geometry::BIND_OVERALL);
            }
        }
    }
};

void ColorVisitor::setColor(const float r, const float g, const float b, const
float a)
{
    // -------------------------------------------------------------------
    //
    // Set the color to change apply to the nodes geometry
    //
    osg::Vec4 *c = &m_colorArrays->operator [](0);
    m_color.set(r, g, b, a);
    *c = m_color;
};

void ColorVisitor::setColor(const osg::Vec4 &color) {
    //