Hi Richard,

The info you've provided doesn't give us much to go on to understand
what might be going on your system, we'll need a high level view of
your platform, OSG version, OSG usage model etc.

If you aren't already using 3.6.x then I'd strongly recommend
upgrading as this will wrap up all the bug fixes made over the years,
there isn't much point trying to investigate issues that already have
been solved.