The high level app is FlightGear, an OSG-using flight sim.

Due to the domain complexities, this is REALLY something probably the
FlightGear community knows anything about.

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 5:08 PM Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> The info you've provided doesn't give us much to go on to understand
> what might be going on your system, we'll need a high level view of
> your platform, OSG version, OSG usage model etc.
>
> If you aren't already using 3.6.x then I'd strongly recommend
> upgrading as this will wrap up all the bug fixes made over the years,
> there isn't much point trying to investigate issues that already have
> been solved.
>
> Cheers,
> Robert.
>
> On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 at 15:41, Richard Harrison <r...@zaretto.com> wrote:
> >
> > I've now wired in the ReadWriteMutex and initial impressions are
> promising; each one of the "expired cannot check for expiry" is a potential
> gateway into the problem (assuming of course that I'm right about what the
> problem is).
> >

> > Code:
> > 165.86 [WARN]:OSG        ObjectCache::removeExpiredObjectsInCache
> expired cannot check for expiry as something is accessing the object cache
> >  165.89 [WARN]:OSG        ObjectCache::removeExpiredObjectsInCache
> expired cannot check for expiry as something is accessing the object cache
> >  176.60 [ALRT]:nasal      0 Transport
> >  176.68 [ALRT]:nasal      0 Transport
> >  176.74 [ALRT]:nasal      0 Railroad
> >  176.84 [ALRT]:nasal      0 Transport
> >  176.98 [ALRT]:nasal      0 Transport
> >  176.98 [ALRT]:nasal      0 Transport
> >  200.14 [WARN]:io
>  I:\flightgear\terrasync\Objects\w010n50\w004n56\LongannetChimney.png too
> small 1,128
> >  200.15 [WARN]:io
>  I:\flightgear\terrasync\Objects\w010n50\w004n56\LongannetChimney.png too
> small 1,128
> >  200.15 [WARN]:OSG        ObjectCache::removeExpiredObjectsInCache
> expired cannot check for expiry as something is accessing the object cache
> >

> > ------------------
> > Read this topic online here:
> > http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=75425#75425

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Legal/IP • Forensics • Imaging • UAVs • GIS • GPS •
osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography • LIDAR • Embedded • Mobile •
iPhone/iPad/iOS • Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]