On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 at 05:50, OpenSceneGraph Users <
osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org> wrote:

> OK, let me rephrase the question then. Is OpenThreads essential in OSG?

OpenThreads is used throughout the core OSG libraries.

If you want to build without threading then the way to do it would be to
create a non op stub for the OpenThreads library.

Please remember what you are attempting to do is something that the
OSG/OpenThreads was never envisaged to do, the fact that it might even
possible is incredible, but it's so beyond what we ever wrote it for it's
likely to provide a few hurdles.