Hi, Phil,

I have a small sample with single threaded osgViewer that might help
you:
https://github.com/OGStudio/openscenegraph-cross-platform-guide/tree/master/1.10.SampleWeb
OSG sources host the same Emscripten sample. Though, compile time
flags might need just a bit of tweaking (see
openscenegraph-cross-platform-guide open issues).

Regards,
Michael.