I want to set the font of the axes labels(X,Y,Z) using GUI so I traverse
through the scenegraph, to access the axis labels(X,Y,Z) which are text3D
nodes. The function getLabelText3D(..) returns the drawables as text3D and
later set the font of the drawable  by setFont() but the font style only
gets applied on X label but not Y,Z. Now how do I access the remaining
drawables.

osgText::Text3D* AxesNode::getLabelText3D(::osg::Node* axes)
    {
        osg::Switch *switch_node = getLabelSwitch(axes);   // returns the
switch node which has the Geode to which X,Y,Z text3D nodes are added as
drawables.
        if(!switch_node)
        {
            return NULL;
        }

        osg::Node* node = switch_node->getChild(0);
        osg::Geode* geode_node = node->asGeode();
        if(geode_node && geode_node->getNumDrawables() > 1)
        {
            for(osg::Drawable* drawable : geode_node->getDrawableList())
            {
                osgText::Text3D* text =
dynamic_cast<osgText::Text3D*>(drawable);  //here I have three drawables
X,Y,Z but the function only returns X drawable
                if(text)
                {
                    return text;
                }
            }
        }
        return NULL;
    }

void Vizkit3DWidget::setFont(....)
{

      osg::Node *node = FindNode::find(*getRootNode(),"axes_node");

        osgText::Text3D*  text3d =
AxesNode::getLabelText3D(switch_node->getChild(0));

        text3d->setFont(font_d.get());                //only sets font for
X label, no effect on Y,Z label

emit propertyChanged("font");
}