Hello all,
I'm wondering how to design the scenegraph to make LOD and Animation of
shared objects to work.

I'm trying to make a simulation of 2,000 human characters.  All characters
look the same.  We load 3 FBX files for each level of detail (low, med and
high).  Each FBX file has multiple animations (walking, running,
standing).  The models are loaded with osgDB cached all option.

The structure of the scenegraph is like this:

(osg::PositionAttitudeTransform) -> (osg::LOD) -> (osg::Node as loaded from
the FBX File)

The animation manager callback is extracted from the FBX file and assigned
to the osg::PositionAttitudeTransform.

Caching of objects work, LOD works but when I start the animation of one
character, it starts the same animation in all the characters at the same
time.

How can I achieve independent animations?

Thank you very much in advance,

Mauricio.