Hi Robert,

you have my full understanding. It's a pity with bots, spam, hate etc. in the
Internet.
On the other hand, it is almost impossible to escape the data octopus Google.
I refrain from using Google Mail, Office, Calendar, Addressbook and others.
 If you use it, you have to agree in taking your privacy into public.
By using Android it's not possible to uninstall useless Google apps and you
have to allow
access to your addresses, calendars, messages and a lot more. You cannot get
updates
without having a Google account.
I cannot even create a new fantasy account for the mailing lists because under
the hood
they are all merged and form an overall knowledge about my personality. :-(

But sure, it's convenient - no question.

It is also clear you cannot fight against this Internet spam on your own lists.
So sad ...

But the osg list was always an extremely valuable resource for my development
and
the vsg list will be the same for me in future. So I have no choice.

- Werner -