Hi All,

I have feedback that the email subscription route is working for non google
account users, so I have updated the introduction message for the osg-users
googlegroup.  Could folks review what I've written and let me know if it's
clear, links look correct etc.

Thanks,
Robert

-- New welcome message:

Welcome to the OpenSceneGraph user/developer group, a place for discussion
about use of and development of the OpenSceneGraph
<http://www.openscenegraph.org>, the open source, C++, OpenGL cross
platform scene graph.

To  join the list with a non google account send an empty email to:
osg-users+subscr...@googlegroups.com,. When you receive a confirmation
email reply to it with another empty email rather than clicking confirm -
this avoid any google account you have being used.