Hello Miguelangel!

I do not see any new rows regarding the agent-ossec.com (within the host
active-response.log, only in the alerts.log).

Here's what you asked for from the ../etc/ossec.conf (server host)

    <command>

        <name>ossec-slack</name>

        <executable>ossec-slack.sh</executable>

        <expect></expect> <!-- no expect args required -->

        <timeout_allowed>no</timeout_allowed>

    </command>

    <active-response>

        <command>ossec-slack</command>