Thanks everyone for the feedback and support. It all made sense and your
comment did guide me to resolve it, wasn't any harder then updating the
<location> section and add agent ID, e.g.:

    <active-response>

       <command>ossec-slack</command>

       <location>server,AGENT.ID <http://agent.id/></location>

       <level>7</level>