Thanks but unfortunately all it shows is the following:

OSSEC HIDS agent_control. Agent information:
   Agent ID:   1027
   Agent Name: server1
   IP address: any/any

   Operating system:    Linux 4.4.
   Client version:      OSSEC HIDS v2.8.3 / 6322ee12ea9a05951f97923a8341a01a
   Last keep alive:     Tue Jun  6 19:10:59 2017

   Syscheck last started  at: Tue Jun  6 18:19:23 2017
   Rootcheck last started at: Tue Jun  6 18:41:54 2017

It just shows last started, but never shows when it completes.