> Thanks that helped a lot and definitely speed it up.  We went from several
> hours to 4 minutes now.  This includes our entire webapp

If syscheck sends too much events in a short period of time, it is possible
that they are lost due to UDP. So, don't use too low values.

Is there a way to speed up rootcheck?  That is the longest part of the scan
> that takes 15 minutes now, so the whole process takes approx 20 minutes now.

Rootcheck does a lot of things (documentation
<https://documentation.wazuh.com/current/user-manual/reference/ossec-conf/rootcheck.html>).

You can enable only what you want:

   - check_dev
   - check_files
   - check_if
   - check_pids
   - check_policy
   - check_ports
   - check_sys
   - check_trojans
   - check_unixaudit
   - check_winapps
   - check_winapps
   - check_winmalware

The main reason is anytime we deploy I want to follow what is in the doc,
> stop ossec on manager, then clear database and run a new baseline, but
> trying to speed up the process.  If there is a way to disable rootcheck
> when I do that command?  I need to do that becuase otherwise I will get
> tons of emails every time we do a deploy.

If you want to disable rootcheck remotely in an agent, you can use the
agent.conf
<https://documentation.wazuh.com/current/user-manual/reference/centralized-configuration.html>
.

Regards.