Hello,
I simply want to test the rule for DDOS Attack,which is discussed
previously:
local_rules.xml:
<group name="attack,">

    <rule id="200000" level="15" timeframe="300" frequency="3">
        <if_matched_group>attacks|attack|automatic_attack</if_matched_group>
        <same_source_ip />
        <description>Attacks from same source IP</description>
  </rule>

</group>
But this is not working. I get errors while adding this new rule.
What is the possible solution for making this rule work?