Mark,

        Does this help at all?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;899919

Mark Slater wrote:
Hi Kervin,

I've been working on the message transport. One thing I haven't been able to determine though, is how MAPI deals with Calendar data. The "Inside MAPI" book seems to predate the inclusion of Calendars in Outlook (or ignores that aspect completely). Do you know where that part of MAPI is documented? For example, the Message Transport needs to indicate what kind of addresses it handles. Also, I'm assuming there are standard properties someplace for calendar information that are not applicable to messages (or there's a mapping documented).

Everything I've done in the past few weeks has been Calendar/Message data independent. I think that will change in the next week or so, but I'm going to need more information here to proceed.

Mark