Hi,

I did these manual steps and I was able to create a
profile and add the open connector service to a
profile.  Manual steps:
1) added open connector service (fro otlkcon.ini file)
to mapisvc.inf

2) copied mstore32.dll, smlog.dll, and sqlite32.dll to
%SYSTEM% directory

3) added open connector service to a profile

However, when I start outlook a dialogue window pops
up saying:

Debug Error!

Program: c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\outlook.exe
Module: c:\windows\system32\mstore32.dll
File:

the variable "dbFilename" is being used without being
defined.

Any ideas?  Perhaps I'm missing something during my
manual process since I wasn't able to get the
installer to work.

Thanks,

Tri

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualc/download/