Hello Charles,

Thanks for helping out.   The testing help is
very important.

Thanks for the bug reports as well, hadn't
had a chance to research that bug yet.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Congratulations on your second release!! I know I
> will be installing it

Thanks.  Hopefully things will be sped up a
little in the future.

> tonight for certain! And testing against bedework
> (the quick start
> release).

Then you'll beat me to it :)  This is the
next thing I have to do.  The tests were ran
against Oracle's server.  Cosmo should work too.

> I will let you know how it goes as well as blog
> about it.
[...]
> Excellent video. I have some comments on it but will
> send them to you off
> line.

Please do.

Best regards,