I've been trying to play around with getting this working, but to no
avail.

I have installed the most recent OpenConnector package onto a Windows
XP Machine (fully patched) with office 2007.  I followed the
instruction video to setup and configure the accounts, but always get
a 401 Unauthorized error message.  When using the same URI locator in
a web-browser, I can see the files just fine.

Looking at my iCal server log, when I attempt to login, I see the
following message:

[AMP,client] Unauthenticated users not enabled with the 'calendar' SACL

I would really like to find a way to make these two products talk.

Has anyone been successful in getting this to work?

Thanks,

----
Randall R. Saeks, ACSA
Network & Server Administrator
Northbrook / Glenview School District 30