My apologies I accidently used the same subject as  a previous poster.

Good Afternoon

I am runnng OTRS 1.3.2 on a fedora core 2 box.

We recently ran out of hard drive space and our php database crashed.

Now when I try to view certain pages I get the following error message:

Software error:
Got no ArticleID! at ../..//Kernel/Output/HTML/ArticleCheckPGP.pm line
32.For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

The following appears in the system log:

     Mon Jun 20 13:56:36 2005 error OTRS-CGI-10 No article found for
TicketID 65975!
     Mon Jun 20 13:56:04 2005 error OTRS-CGI-10 No article found for
TicketID 65988!
     Mon Jun 20 13:54:03 2005 error OTRS-CGI-10 No article found for
TicketID 65988!
     Mon Jun 20 13:52:01 2005 error OTRS-CGI-10 No article found for
TicketID 65988!
     Mon Jun 20 13:51:34 2005 error OTRS-CGI-10 No article found for
TicketID 65975!

I searched for the tickets in phpmyadmin and i found the tickets but no
information was caputred and when I try to view the tickets in articles
there is nothing. I thought that by deleting the tickets out of the tickets
queue the problem would be resolved but it still exists.

I have spoken to the administrator of the box but he has no idea on how we
can fix the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Rudi