Hi Richard,

What I do is simply use the import external data function in Excel which is
under the data menu. Import the csv files as is but specify that the
delimiter is a semi colon instead of a comma. This does the job and it is
better than modifying the code, well IMHO it is.

Regards
Mark

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, the important
thing is to not stop questioning." -- Albert Einstein