Hi,

On 10.02.2010, at 15:20, Marco Vannini wrote:

> mmmh, I've always found hard to explain that to my too... this because in
> phone you have a "free" from, so it could be a
> customer/internal/extemporaneal  request too, in the other case you just have
> a "queue selection" as from.

Phone-Ticket is for incoming issues, like phonecalls or something you were told
during lunchtime or kinds of that.
Email-Ticket is for outgoing issues, like "Dear external Service Provider, our
plants are dry" or "Dear Customers, tomorrow we will have slow internet
connection for about one hour."

Other Channels are:

Incoming Email
SOAP
DB

Nils Leideck

--
Nils Leideck
Senior Consultant

nils.leid...@leidex.net
nils.leid...@otrs.com

http://webint.cryptonode.de / a Fractal project

CU @ CeBIT 2010 in Hannover, Germany and get to know more about OTRS
at booth no. C37 in hall 2 from March 2-6, 2010!