From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Rob
Shears
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 11:24 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS. <otrs@otrs.org>
Subject: [otrs] SystemMonitoring

<snip>

OTRS 4.0.13

SystemMonitoring 4.0.2

<snip>

While I keep working away (the acknowledgement doesn't even work from the
command line but I'll solve that one!), anyone have any ideas on what could
be going wrong, to cause OTRS to not even attempt the acknowledgement?

  _____

Assuming that you are using Nagios for monitoring, by default
acknowledgement is enabled. Have you enabled? (Don't think other monitors
acks are supported.???)

Have you enabled and configured acknowledgements in the Sysconfig? It's been
a while since I've done this but I'd suggest searching for Nagios in the
sysconfig module.

Depending on where the monitoring service is will determine how
acknowledgements can be processed. You may need to create a monitoring
account with appropriate perms for OTRS::SystemMonitoring to process
monitoring acknowledgements.

LQM