From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of LQ
Marshall
Sent: 02 December 2015 17:50
To: 'User questions and discussions about OTRS.'
Subject: Re: [otrs] SystemMonitoring

Nothing in the OTRS log. May want to check the otrs' folders for error_logs,
increase logging to get something (think that's LogFile).

Could Nagios server/auth be limited by IP? Firewalling (iptables, etc)? Did you
run the HTTP post from the Nagios server? (Confirming that you checked the
saved Nagios user/pass in OTRS is correct?)

Is an action being performed on the notification ticket to generate the ack? (I
think locking monitor ticket will do, not all actions will.)

Has this ever worked? Backed out of changes? Reinstal the package?
LQM