From: ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com
[mailto:ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com] On Behalf Of Darren Neimke
Sent: Thursday, 1 April 2010 10:58 AM
To: ozazure@lists.codify.com
Subject: RE: Azure in Australia

Thanks Greg, it's good to see that you guys are taking the time to present the
information in a more understandable format.  It would have been nice if you'd
finished building it before you started charging for it though.

Also, if I click on the Products tab I get some nice marketing information
about each product, but it's not easy to see what specific features I am or am
not getting.  If I look at the SQL Azure product sheet it's not clear as to
what functionality is included.  For example is Full Text Search included yet -
the Wikipedia page talks about search being included but it wasn't there when I
last used the product back in December.

Kind Regards,

Darren Neimke
darren.nei...@live.com